On September 21, 2021, we organized an AMA with HeroVerse - the first match-3 puzzle and RPG strategy NFT game.
The AMA session was held in PolkaFoundry’s Telegram Channel with the participation of Mr. Daniel - CEO of HeroVerse. He provided information about the project’s features, some special insight into the game vision, upcoming plans, etc.
The AMA included 3 segments:
- Segment 1: Guest and Project Intro
- Segment 2: Twitter Questions
- Segment 3: Live Community Questions
Winners shared a pool prize of $300.
Below is section 1: Guests and Project introduction
Host: Hello and Welcome to Red Kite Community, CEO of HeroVerse - Mr. Daniel.
Mr. Daniel: Hi Everyone, I am so glad to be here
Host: Thank you for joining us today for this AMA Session too
Let’s start with the 1st Segment
Can you introduce yourself? How did you start your journey in cryptocurrency? And currently, your position on the team?
Mr. Daniel: Yes, first, my big thanks to everyone here interested in our project. I’m Daniel - CEO and Co-founder of Heroverse. I am here to answer anything you would like to know about our project. Hope we will have a nice conversation together.
About myself, I used to be the Co-founder of Onterative (Outsourcing and UI/UX Design Company) and the CTO of Minet Asia (Providing Influencer marketing platform Company). I love technology and use it as a base for other projects I’m involved in. When I knew about Game NFT, I wanted to create a great game from my experience, so I stopped working at that time to create Heroverse.
Host: Thank you for sharing your background and experience.
It is reassuring for investors to know especially the background you have for building the game
Mr. Daniel: My pleasure!
Host: For the 2nd question, can you explain more what is Heroverse?
Mr. Daniel: HeroVerse is a bit different from most NFT Games, It is the first NFT Game that is combined between Match-3 Puzzle and RPG Strategy. The game does not only provide a relaxing and entertaining experience of the Match-3 genre but also keeps the RPG’s signature elements of exploring and looting.
We use the play-and-earn model instead of the play-to-earn model. That means Heroverse was focused more on gameplay to have the balance between playing and earning.
Host: This is exciting to hear Surely the community will become more interested because of this AMA today Thank you for sharing these thoughts!
Mr. Daniel: I’m so happy to hear that.
Host: For the 3rd and last question for Segment 1, are there any big marketing/ community building activities that will come after IDO? If so, please share more details with us.
Mr. Daniel: Yes, Community is everything for us, we will build local communities as well, We’ll be sharing links for them as well.
We will also promote marketing after IDO such as:
- Update upcoming announcements for our events like Staking, Selling NFT, Marketplace
- New partnerships / Advisors
- Influencers awareness
- Weekly review on YouTube
- More community events
There will be a lot of things to do during that time
Host: Looking forward to all of them
Mr. Daniel: Thank you, we are still and will try our best.
Host: Now let’s go to our next segment - Twitter Questions
In segment 2, the Red Kite team picked questions from the Twitter announcement to answer in this AMA session. Here are 5 answers:
1. I’m looking forward to exploring this potential game. What do you think about the term “play and earn” instead of “play to earn”? since users now only focus on the profit & price of tokens rather than actually enjoy the game. Could you specify all the methods to purchase your tokens?
It is a good question because I want to talk more about “play and earn”.
In today’s NFT game world, most players focus on making money, and most games also focus on that, have you ever felt bored when playing an NFT game with not good gameplay? The consequence of that is that players often don’t stick with the game for long.
You can see that traditional games are not profitable for users, but have a large number of players and these players will often stick with the game for a long time, so the balance of play and earn will bring a lot of advantages to both the game and the player.
Play and Earn means focusing on both gameplay and earning, players in addition to making profits from the game can also receive the values that a real game brings. I want people to play our game with entertainment, relax and still have money instead of just earning money.
2. We understand that playing NFT games can be challenging for traditional gamers. What is Heroverse’s plan to deal with this issue? Do you have any intentions to entice traditional gamers to NFT games and educate them about their benefits?
Of course, in fact, the number of traditional gamers is much more than NFT gamers, this is a great market that HeroVerse wants to target in the future. I know there are a lot of barriers for traditional gamers to get into NFT gaming, but I can summarize for two reasons: gameplay and crypto knowledge.
About Gameplay: I think we have solved this problem.
About crypto knowledge: Traditional game players will need to have basic knowledge of crypto such as wallet creation, eKYC, etc. However, we have plans for that as well:
- Create a community for traditional gamers who want to access NFT games
- Create detailed documentation to help users learn more easily with docs, videos, livestreams, etc.
- Bonus mechanism for old players who can guide new players into the game.
Bringing NFT games to the gaming media community is our long-term goal
3. HeroVerse’s concept is intriguing, but what are the possible rewards for investors and those who place bets on the game? What safety and transparency measures does the project have in place to show the community that it is a genuine proposal and not a scam?
HeroVerse’s value to investors has 3 main parts
- Entertainment value: With a game that is focused on gameplay, players will be able to enjoy the game forever.
- Value of profit: Of course, as an NFT Game, we always want to be able to generate profits for players.
- Value of vision: Although our future plans are huge, it is also very realistic and completely achievable. When we do that, it will be an explosion in the NFT gaming world
In addition, we also have a very professional and experienced team both in-game and blockchain, their information is public on the website.
We have also received investment and a lot of help from Redkite. From all of that, I believe you can judge our reliability
4. On your website you mention that you can increase the strength of the hero through the price movement of cryptocurrencies, could you explain to us a little more in detail how this mechanism works? Is it associated with some specific cryptocurrencies?
I’m sure you’re talking about the “Crypto Hero” system. We will assign a crypto medal to each hero. Those cryptos will be the top coins in the market like BTC, ETH, or BNB. The power of the hero will increase or decrease depending on the trend of coins at that time.
For example, when the player is checking the BTC that is an uptrend, he will use the BTC Hero to fight in the game because that hero will be stronger.
It makes the game more crypto-friendly and increases the hero variant.
5. According to your website, your project has 2 types of Token: named $HER Token and $HES Token. What is your reason for creating 2 types of Token? What is the difference between each token? And Can you explain to us the role these tokens play in your ecosystem?
Let me introduce tokens:
- $HER is a pre-minted token, the governance token of Heroverse. The holders will use that Token to buy Heroes and Gacha
- $HES is an unlimited token, the in-game currency that players can earn while playing and can spend on almost every game feature.
We do this so we can limit the inflation in the game.
In segment 3, Mr. Daniel answered 5 live questions from the community.
1. What are the key milestones on your roadmap - both things you have already achieved and things that we can look forward to? Any partnerships and short/long term technical milestones that you want to talk about or bring some attention to?
Let me introduce you a little bit about the earn Mechanism:
- Trading: Sale Heroes and items at the Marketplace.
- Renting: Players can rent out their hero for profit. The rental price will depend on the hero’s value in the market.
- Gacha: Lucky spin function, players will be profitable if they are lucky enough to open valuable rare heroes.
- Reward: Player can earn tokens via quest, PvP, tower conquest, clan event, etc.
Although the general purpose is to bring profits to users, each mechanism has a different way of working, suitable for any way of playing in the game.
Those who like luck will want to play gacha, those who want to explore the game will earn a lot of rewards from the gameplay, busy people can rent out their heroes for profit, trading is the basic function in NFT Game.
I mean no mechanic will be completely better than the other, it depends on how the player uses them🤝
2. I’m still don’t understand what HERO that good or not and what their specialty, do you have a list or guide about all of your heroes? If you don’t mind, can you share your opinion about what is the best hero from HeroVerse?
There are 89 basic Heroes of 4 races: Human, Beast, Forest, and Demon, including 4 attributes corresponding to the colors: red, purple, green, and blue.
- Blue is more defensive
- Red favors attack
- Green is more about buffs and healing
- Purple favors poison and debuff
Each character will be accompanied by many different attributes such as cryptocurrency medals, pets, rarity, skills. Established as a whole, each hero that the player can consider as unique
3. Do you have any Coin Burn / BuyBack systems or any Token Burn plans to increase the value of Token & attract Investors to invest?
Of course, we have it. Token $HES is the reward of the player in the game, the player can exchange it for real money, but will also need it to consume in the game or upgrade a stronger Hero to conquer more difficult challenges.
After that, a part of the $HES token will be burned without returning to the pool.
4. So many projects just like to speak about the “long term vision and mission” but what are your short terms objectives? What are you focusing on right now?
Right now, We are focusing on building community, complete all features in-game, looking for a new partnership, and doing marketing.
5. Is Your Project available for the global people or It’s limited to some area. If it’s globally available are you guides planning to introduce it globally HeroVerse and I know that you are using the Play-and-Earn model instead of the Play-to-Earn model, how about your vision HeroVerse?
As you all know, we have 2 main game models/concepts: NFT game for players who are seeking NFT and focusing more on profit, and traditional game for players who are playing for fun and experience. Although these two-game models are well-developed with millions of gamers, they are almost separated from each other.
So in the future, we hope Heroverse will be a game that combines the 2 features above and attracts all players from NFT and Traditional games, people who want to make money can still not get bored while playing games, people who want to play games can still earn money.
Host: Thank you for joining us for today’s AMA Session. Appreciate the time and effort you have shared with us Thank you everyone for participating!
Need more information about HeroVerse?
- Website: http://heroverse.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Heroverse_NFT
- Telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/saZpUm0uhRY4N2Y1
- Telegram announcement: https://t.me/heroverse_ann
- Medium: https://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Heroverse-NFT-200920245300742
Need more information about PolkaFoundry