AMA Recap: Red Kite x Polygonum Online

Greetings Community!

:zap:On November 15th, 2021, we organized an AMA with POLYGONUM ONLINE - is a free-to-play and cross-platform DeFi game with three integrated elements: Crypto, NFT marketplace, and Open World.

:zap: Polygonum is a unique shooter-crypto game thanks to a friendly UI, explicit mechanics, and a vibrant community.

The AMA session was held in PolkaFoundry’s Telegram Channel with the participation of Mr. Nikita Marcius - CEO of POLYGONUM ONLINE :raised_hands: :tada:. The team provided information about the project’s features, some special insight into the game vision, upcoming plans, etc.

:fire:The AMA included 3 segments:

• Segment 1: Guest and Project Intro
  • Segment 2: Twitter Questions
  • Segment 3: Live Community Questions

Winners shared a pool prize of $250. :fire:

Below is section 1: Guests and Project introduction

Host: Hello and Welcome to RedKite community Mr. NIKITA MARCIUS :wave: :tada:

Mr. NIKITA MARCIUS: Hi all! Thanks for the invitation! :wave::wave:

Host: Alright, without further ado, let’s start off the AMA with the Guest and Project Intro :fire::fire:

Mr. NIKITA MARCIUS: Okie, got it

Host: NUMBER 1: Please introduce yourself to the community . Needless to say, the team behind the project is also important, please share about them :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Mr. NIKITA MARCIUS: Hello everyone! :wave:

My name is Nikita Marcius, i’m CEO and CTO of Polygonum Online . Will tell more our background and team:

• Me - CEO Marcius Capital, founder of Marcius Studio. Fullstack Nodejs developer.

• Andrey Rusanov - CFO + CMO P/T Private Banking for 4 years. Stock market trader for 6 years.

• Alexander Pykhtya - Marketing Assistant of Polygonum Online, 4 years in marketing, 3 years in Crypto.

• Marcius Studio (development team) - Game and Web development with expertise: Game development, Game design, Game UX/UI designer, Level design, Web and Blockchain development.

Host: Woww, Thank you for introducing yourself @nikitamarcius . Truly an impressive individuals :fire:.

So how about POLYGONUM ONLINE ? Please have a quick-introduction to the community about your project and what will it solve?

Mr. NIKITA MARCIUS: Polygonum Online - 3D shooter with NFT marketplace and open world. Single world is divided into three zones (PVP, PVE and FARM). We plan to make a cross-platform solution that allows users to play from different devices: PC, mobile and browser versions :slightly_smiling_face:

Gamers spend a lot of time on video games. Time is money and Polygonum Online is a tool to exchange it. Polygonum is a DeFi shooter game with crypto, NFT Marketplace and Open world.

Host: It sounds great and promising, i think it will attract much attention from Red Kite community. So excited to look forward the upcoming plans :fire::fire:

So, Can you elaborate about the TOKENOMICS utilities in your ecosystem? Do players need to have the $POG token when they want to play the game?

Mr. NIKITA MARCIUS: Polygonum Online - f2p game, you do not need to have capital to start. Players can do quests, create items, fight in the PVP zone and get rewards. We have two tokens that are responsible for different tasks.

• POG Coin (Governance token) - fuel for basic mechanics like NFT Marketplace and project management through voting.

• Skill Point (in-game token) - rewards in game, commissions for craft items, upgrade them, NPC Marketplace and so on.

Host: Fantastic :fire: So that is the SEGMENT 1.

In segment 2, the Red Kite team picked questions from the Twitter announcement to answer in this AMA session.

Host: NUMBER 1
@Jackimiom89 From what I have learnt from your project POLYGONUMONLINE have 3 different gaming modes, PVP, PVE and FARM. However, to a novice player like me, it’s tough to approach, can you explain more about them ?

Mr. NIKITA MARCIUS: Interesting questions. Tipical, even in traditional games, mixing game mods is rare. We were able to find a balance between the three modes and integrate them into a single, large, open world.

• FARM - Safe Zone. For staking can get personal island, use NFT + NPC

marketplaces, crafting items, perform quests and more.

• PVP - Danger area. Battle of players and death bounty, rare resources and zombies.

• PVE - Pseudo safe area. Divided into sub-zones with different levels of enemies.

Host: NUMBER 2: @QuNguyn61793298
Can you explain about the recent major achievements made by PolygonumOnline? What is your ultimate goal in the growing Crypto market?

Mr. NIKITA MARCIUS: First of all, Polygonum Online takes the middle ground between the crypto and traditional gaming sectors. We entered the cryptocurrency sector with the MVP version of the project and are now actively developing it.

Ultimate goal - to become the leader of the gaming sector. Because we have already made a unique and revolutionary product. Can check our Youtube: Polygonum Online - Trailer (FARM, PVP, PVE) - YouTube

Host: Cool, love it !! Sorry for my bit late, i had to replay the video several times :joy::joy::joy:

Mr. NIKITA MARCIUS: No problem, i like it too :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::heart:

Host: Guys, please check it out to explore more about the Project :sunglasses::sunglasses:
THE NEXT ONE @Esrageziyor1 After seeing the Roadmap, #PolygonumOnline vision is very good. but it needs a large user traffic to be sustainable over time. What marketing strategies do you have planned to increase the validity of your brand? Are you planning a strategic partnership to level up your project?

Mr. NIKITA MARCIUS: Of course! The gaming sector its a community. Polygonum Online develop for community :relaxed:. The principle of the game is simple: player earns - we earn. It is in our interest to make the best.

We have cool marketing plan and already onboarded great partners like Icetea Labs, DAO Maker, Morningstar Ventures and others. Future partnerships will be announced in our main channel - @PolygonumOnline .

Host: NUMBER 4
@LukasDuong1 In your website you mention that we can rent lands, transportation, Polygonum items and players, could you explain us how the rental system works? Who decides the rental rates? Is it totally at the renter’s disposal or do you have already determined rates?

Mr. NIKITA MARCIUS: We create a game for the community, so the mechanics will be done through community voting. You control the game and the commissions.

Host: Before coming the last question of SEG 2. I’d like to gently remind you guys to prepare questions for LIVE COMMUNITY QUESTIONS :pray::pray:

So, The last one: @Howardchaer9
Security is a fundamental factor. What are the security protocols that you have included in your platform to protect all the assets of your main commercial partners and users?

Mr. NIKITA MARCIUS: Cool question :slightly_smiling_face:

I can’t tell you all the information. For the game - server computing, for the wallets - we do not store players assets. Players connect their wallets and start the game.

Host: Thank you for answering the Twitter Questions . That ends our Segment 2 :partying_face:

In segment 3, POLYGONUMONLINE TEAM answered live questions from the community.

UNMUTING THE CHAT in 1 minute :bangbang:

Thank you everyone for your overwhelming support. Now the stage is yours, please answer 5 questions.

Mr. NIKITA MARCIUS: Great ! Sure !

1/ Can you share Polygonum’s official social media links so we can update ourselves?

:globe_with_meridians: Official Links:

:white_check_mark: Website: https://Polygonum.Online/

:white_check_mark: Twitter: https://twitter.com/PolygonumOnline/

:white_check_mark: Telegram | News: Telegram: Contact @PolygonumOnline

:white_check_mark: Telegram | Chat: Telegram: Contact @PolygonumOnlineChat

:white_check_mark: Medium: https://medium.com/polygonum-online/

:white_check_mark: Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/PolygonumOnline/

:white_check_mark: Discord (invite link): Discord

:globe_with_meridians: International channels:

:ru: Telegram: Contact @PolygonumOnline_RU

:kr: Telegram: Contact @PolygonumOnline_KR

:vietnam: Telegram: Contact @PolygonumOnline_VN

Others regions: Discord

2/ Staking programme is very important for any project, I wanna know Can i stake your token? Do you have any plan of starting staking programme?

Yes, i think too. Staking is very important for project. Will soon announce staking, so users can get for POG - NFT BOXs with items, including the rarest ones!

Of course, we understand the importance of steaking.

Token holders will have access to an incentive system that will earn them rewards in the form of in-game NFTs.

:point_right: Read more here

3/ What is the most ambitious goal of your project? Could share with us any Upcoming Updates?

• Staking

• NFT Marketplace with real supply and demand from users

• WL for testers

• Public release MVP

• etc

4/ Most of users are still not aware with Blockchain & its related projects ! So, How Your Project platform create awareness about their project with NON-CRYPTO users too?

Polygonum Online has a middle position between the gaming and crypto sectors. For traditional players we offer in one click to create a wallet and start playing, for everyone else connect your own. To enter the game was simple and clear :wink:

5/ Where I can get the latest updates or more information about the project?

Mr. NIKITA MARCIUS: @PolygonumOnline + @PolygonumOnlineChat

Not finished! One more answer hehe

Host: The first five questions will be rewarded ^^. Please feel free to answer as much as you want.

6/ Almost 80% investors have just focused on price of token in short term instead of understanding the real value of the project. Can you tell us on motivations and benefits for investors to hold your token in long term?

Yep, POG can be sold on DEX/CEX, but with this token u can year more then without. For example:

• Staking POG: you don’t sell POG, but gate unique NFT item that can be used inside the game (characters, weapons, equip etc.)

• Inside game there are cool earning opportunities (NFT Marketplace, rewards, quests, craft etc). It is easier to store POG and sell the items you get, because you can always sell POG

• there are many announcements ahead, so those who sell early will get FOMO :100:

7/ Which one of these aspects is important for you? 1-Increasing Token Price & Value 2-Empowering Platform Development 3-Building Community Trust 4-Expanding Partnership Globally In what order?

Community => Game development => Partnership

Host: Guys, there is more chance for you to get more rewards :fire::fire::fire:

Our Community round from #PolygonumOnline is open!

Fill out the form by completing the tasks in it, and wait for the hour X. Whitelist will be closed on 15.11, don’t forget to check your status. HERE

Alright ! Thank you for picking and answering questions from the Community. Appreciate the time and effort you have shared to us for today’s AMA Session @nikitamarcius :pray::pray::pray:

That is the end of today AMA Session with guys.

GOODBYE :fire::fire:

:white_check_mark: POLYGONUM ONLINE’s Official Channels:

:white_check_mark: PolkaFoundry’s Official Channels: