AMA Recap: Red Kite x REVOLVE GAMES

Greetings Community!

On September 22, 2021, we organized an AMA with REVOLVE GAMES - which is redefining GameFi, with an emphasis on creating a robust gaming ecosystem that is plugged into the heart of DeFi.

The AMA session was held in PolkaFoundry’s Telegram Channel with the participation of Mr. Dan Jensen - Co-Founder of Revolve Games. He answered various questions about the project’s features, some special insights into the game vision, upcoming plans, etc.

The AMA included 3 segments:

• Segment 1: Guest and Project Intro
  • Segment 2: Twitter Questions
  • Segment 3: Live Community Questions

Winners shared a pool prize of $200.

Section 1: Guests and Project introduction

Host: Hello and Welcome to Red Kite by PolkaFoundry Community, Co-Founder of Games - Mr. Dan Jensen.

Mr. Dan Jensen: Hey guys thanks for having me!

Host: Thank you for joining us today for this AMA Session too :raised_hands: We will start with Segment 1 :rocket:
Can you introduce yourself, how did you start your journey in cryptocurrency? And currently, your position on the team ?

Mr. Dan Jensen: Yes of course! So I have a creative background in web design and digital marketing. I started in cryptocurrency I guess in the same way as most of us did, in 2017 learning about Bitcoin and diving into the unfolding blockchain technologies. I am the co-founder and CEO of Revolve.

Host: That’s awesome to hear! And I totally agree, 2017 was one of the most prominent times before.
For the 2nd question, can you explain more about Revolve Games?

Mr. Jensen: Sure! Revolve Games is a play-to-earn gaming metaverse with some pretty unique fundamentals.

In the Revolve Metaverse, the main assets needed for gameplay such as characters, vehicles, and game builder packs are tethered to RPG (our native token) staking contracts, we call these ‘actionable assets’. Actionable assets cannot exist without their underlying RPG stake… This gives some stability to the NFTs and it always contains some amount of the NFTverse within the native token.

Then the staking contracts for each of these tethered assets are performance-based. So for characters and vehicles, it depends on how well you perform in the game. For game builder packs, it depends on the popularity and community response of the game. Users can grind it out in the game to earn staking boosters and redeem these at any point.

These fundamentals are materialised through the Revolve Games metaverse, which is a galactic metaverse, where users can participate in the overarching RPG storyline, explore the galaxy, mine resources, raise pets, build and play games, and more.

Host: Thanks for the explanation! Very clear and concise. Let’s go ahead for the next question!

Mr. Dan Jensen: Sure!

Host: Are there any big marketing/community building activities will come after IDO? If so, please share more details with us?

Mr. Dan Jensen: Yes, a lot of our marketing focus will be aimed at the blockchain gaming niche. We believe play-to-earn is an industry much larger than just gaming, it provides people with an opportunity to earn income from anywhere. This is especially important in developing nations, where opportunities are scarce. By building out ambassador and scholarship programs, we plan to build a thriving community supporting Revolve Games! Or us, we will build local communities as well, We’ll be sharing links for them as well.

Host: Very exciting to see more developments! Surely, the community will support what you are doing. :rocket:

In segment 2, the Red Kite team picked questions from the Twitter announcement to answer in this AMA session. Here are 5 answers:

Host: Are you ready? Now let’s go to our next segment - Twitter Questions :loudspeaker:

Mr. Dan Jensen: Sure!

Host: Earlier, our team has picked questions for you to be answered in this AMA Session. We will have 5 questions for you :handshake:

1. You say that players are incentivized to level up their character by earning in-game experience points. Each level up increases the NFT staking reward. Can you tell me how many prizes to stake each level? and what is the leveling mechanism? is there a drop in levels too?

So there will be a few different point types. XP points are earned through gameplay, these level up your character, which will affect your main stats such as strength, health, and speed, etc. As you increase your levels you can also clock over into the next prestige. Certain prestige will grant access to particular missions and in-game content. And prestiges, as well as levels also hold base multipliers. On top of the base multipliers inherent in the levels and prestige, through gameplay, you can earn staking booster points. These boosters’ points can be collected, built up, and then redeemed for massive bursts of APY. We will also be rewarding upgrade points that can be used for other gaming elements such as in farming, mining, etc.

2. Most investors focus only on the short-term price of the token instead of the actual value of the project. So what are the benefits for long-term investors in the project?

Revolve is designed so that as the player base expands, more tokens are locked into staking contracts. Each Character in the metaverse is representative of a state of RPG, so the circulating supply is constantly decreasing as the player base grows and more tethered assets are generated.

3. After checking the website, ‘Revolve Games’ vision & Mission is good. but it needs large user traffic to be sustainable over time. What is your marketing strategy to increase the validity of your project brand? Are you planning a strategic partnership to level up your project?

Yes, we have some large partnerships that we will be announcing soon!!, as well as some in the pipeline. We will continue to form strong partnerships that will support Revolve’s vision.
We are also very focused on building a community that’s hinged on the Revolve game and its unique play-to-learn elements. Through building out ambassador programs, scholarship programs, and community building, we will strive to grow as large a community as we can.

4. I read your website deeply but I don’t find any information about your tokenomic. Can you share with us about your tokenomic? How many tokens will be minted, where will they be allocated, what is the use case and what is the benefit for holding them in the long term?

Sure, you can find an overview of our tokenomics on this medium article:
https://medium.com/revolve-games/revolve-games-launch-part-2-4-final-tokenomics-model-8a842dcc5855
The total supply is 95 million, and you can find the vesting schedules in the article :slight_smile:

5. Do you have any plans to attract non-crypto investors to your project because it is the success of a project to get more investors who are still not in the crypto world? What are the plans to increase awareness around the non-crypto space?

Yes, onboarding non-crypto users are certainly something we will be looking to tackle in the future, at the moment it’s not yet on our priority list as we are very busy with building the MVP product and going to market. But this is something that we have been thinking about for some time…

In segment 3, Mr. Dan Jensen answered live questions from the community.

1. What is the meaning of the name of the project and why did you name it that way?

Actually, I just thought it sounded cool haha.

2. Does your great project support stake program? If yes. how is your stake system work, what is the requirement for users if they want to stake in your platform?

Yes, as mentioned, in order to generate tethered actionable assets you must stake a number of RPG tokens. Staking rewards are performance-based and APY will be different for every user, depending on the performance of their assets

3. Many projects start but get stuck along the way, could you tell me if you plan to stay active and offer projects and opportunities to the community in the long term?

Absolutely, the community is incredibly important to us! We will be working hard to build an engaged and broad-reaching community. We also want to listen to the community in the development process and take in their input and feedback

4. The COVID-19 outbreak has affected every business in the world. Is your project affected by this? Is it in a better way or a bad way?

Certainly in a better way, since people can earn from home with play-to-earn gaming!
OK guys, thanks so much for your questions!

CLOSING THOUGHTS

Host: That concludes our today’s AMA with Revolve Games participated by their CEO and Co-Founder. :star_struck: Thank you everyone for participating! :raised_hands:

Need more information about Revolve Games ?

Need more information about PolkaFoundry?