AMA Recap: REDKITE x MECH MASTER

Dear PolkaFoundry and RedKite Fellas,

On October 20, 2021, our team conducted an AMA with MECH MASTER - :crossed_swords: is the world’s first 3D Mecha blockchain game where players take advantage of strategic RPG features and their game skills to earn tokens

:high_brightness: On October 24, Mech Master will collaborate with Red Kite to hold its IDO for $MECH. Stay tuned to our official channels to receive information about whitelist registration and the detailed IDO schedule.

The AMA session was held in PolkaFoundry’s Telegram channel, with the participation of Mr, RON NGUYEN - CMO of MIRAI STUDIO - the studio produced MECH MASTER. MECH MASTER’s guest answered intriguing questions about the project’s features, their working process, upcoming plans etc.

:pushpin: The AMA format:

• Segment 1: Guest and Project Intro
  • Segment 2: Twitter Questions
  • Segment 3: Live Community Questions

Winners shared a pool prize of $300 :tada:

Below is the recap of the AMA session

Host: Hello and Welcome to RedKite and PolkaFoundry Community Mr. Ron Nguyen​:fire::fire::fire::fire:

Mr. Ron: Hi Emi! Thank you for the warm welcome (with that gif).

Hi everyone at Redkite community. Thank you for the chance to talk to you guys and bring Mech Master closer to the community!

Honored!

Host: I know the community are waiting it. Alright, without further ado, let’s start off the AMA with the Guest and Project Intro :fire::fire::fire::sparkles:

Host: :sparkles: Now to start the AMA, please have a quick-introduction to the community about your project and what will it solve? :fire:

Mr. Ron: Great! Mech Master is an upcoming P2E NFT game. It’s the first-ever 3D Turn-based Mecha Blockchain game, with strategic RPG elements, where users can earn tokens through skillful gameplay and smart trading.

In the Mech universe, players are challenged to collect giant fighting machines and futuristic weapons to save the world. Being an experienced pilot in Augmented Reality, you set yourself apart from other players with unique tactics and sharp decision-making skills.

Being a blockchain game in a sci-fi setting, not only combat arenas will earn you a reward, but you can also profit from battles by earning Mech tokens.

Let me show you guys a video introducing the P2E part of Mech Master as below.

Please click here to watch the video :sparkles::sparkles:

Host: WOW, it sounds incredible and interesting. I believe AMA today’ll be litttt :fire::fire::fire::fire:

Mr. Ron: trust me, it will! : )

Host: I think Mech Master Team has devoted much much effort and expectation as well as confidence in the project.

Q2: Can you introduce yourself, how did you started your journey in cryptocurrency? And currently, your position on the team and the team behind this project ?

Mr. Ron: Nice! I’m Ron Nguyen, CMO of Mirai Studio, the studio making Mech Master possible. I personally have 10+ years of experience in marketing, a full-stake marketing person, and a fanboy of decentralized tech.

Since I’ve been doing marketing for tech companies, naturally, I would stumble upon Blockchain right? This tech is the future without the shadow of doubts. So I met Quang, also the founder of the project and started Mirai studio. So here we are today with Mech Master, the debut game of Mirai Studio.

Mech Master is the result of the contribution of 30+ people. We are a team of experts and highly skilled individuals across the country, who come together for one mission only - creating this incredible Mecha game for everyone.

Our team is based in Vietnam, and we came from many international game companies established here in Vietnam, such as Microsoft Publish, Gameloft, Scopely and so on.

Host: The team’s background is so impressive, professional and reliable. This reassures our trust in the project as well. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Mech Master has gained reputation so far as a strong and potential competitor. Can you walk us through Mech Master ecosystem and its unique offerings in the competitive industry ?

Mr. Ron: This question has a lot to answer. It looks like our entire product plan and roadmap haha :slight_smile:

Host: hahaha so just a brief introduction of your killer features, i believe it will be promising down the line :palms_up_together::palms_up_together:

Mr. Ron: You know there are many NFT/Blockchain games right now and it’s trending at the moment we’re talking here. However, if you agree with me or not, most of the game is so focus on the trading side, instead of the gaming.

We want to change that.

Mech Master gameplay allows players to assemble a lineup full of giant Mechas with gorgeous 3D models to battle against others, recruit new pilots, collect new lightsabers and energy cannons, show off tactical prowess and much more.

Being a blockchain game in sci-fi setting, not only combat arenas will earn players rewards in the form of rare NFTs, but one can also profit from battles by earning Mech tokens. Mech Master has one of the most enormous libraries of assets that players can trade around to build the strongest Mecha lineup.

Almost every item in the game is created by players, from materials found by players. They will become players’ own unique assets which can be very valuable on the trade market.

Players can assemble a lineup full Mech Master competitive advantage, including:

⁃ Top-notch graphic

• Full metaverse implementation (already in progress, not just on paper)

⁃ Huge number of NFT items create a larger market, based on the number of Mechas and all NFT items involve around them.

⁃ Brand new and from the scratch coding

• The most balanced game algorithm on the market
  • Gunpla culture from Japan

By the way, I would like to show off the latest demonstration we just done with our

GIF

Host: Wowww, fantastic bro :fire: The last question of SEG 1 is to untie query of community, What is the relationship between RedKite and Mech Master ?

Mr. Ron: yeah, I like it when people ask about my relationship :)))

Redkite will be Mech Master’s IDO launchpad on the 24 Oct (this is just 4 days away, guys).

We’re lucky to have such huge support from Redkite in term of marketing, partnerships of biz and tech, and especially the connection to large community bases.

And I, personally, get the chance to work with awesome people like Thi Truong and his team. So honored!

Now all marketing activities are focused on this milestone. In parallel, from now until the end of the year, Mech Master will expand cooperation with domestic and foreign game and technology partners to equip Mech Master game with outstanding advantages in terms of images, security and some orientation on multiplayer gameplay (never appeared on the market). And sure, we can’t do that without the support of Redkite.

Host: Our pleasure too @ron_mech . Guys please follow our announcement channel to catch up all latest news of MECH MASTER :pray::pray::pray:

In the 2nd segment, we picked FIVE questions from our official tweet announcement:

Host: The team have picked top 5 questions from twitter.

Announcement Tweet Here

Question 1 from @Lekha8812
There are many scam projects on the market. l want to invest in MechMaster but l’m a little scared for this reason. Can you assure us that you are not like everyone else and that there is no chance of fraud?

We didn’t start this project yesterday. We started it 9 months ago and we started to raise funds only 1 and half months ago. And when the game is fully released in Q1-2022, that already takes us more than 1 year to work on the game.

This is to let you know that if we plan to abandon, it wouldn’t take that long, and we already spent our founder’s fund to develop the project from scratch instead of just cloning some code and graphic like many others are doing out there. When we talked to investors, we didn’t just talk on paper. We showed them the progress and our done work.

And it takes that long due to the complication of fully 3D rendering mechas we want to put in-game. And one of our unique points is also the full ecosystem that will not just only please gamers or traders, also gamers who trade.

We’ve already had the plan for Mech Master to grow in the next 5 years will all the features and updates are in plan. The big update will be released in 5 months, after the full game released in Q1-2021 with 17 new features in plan to make players exciting.

One of the other reason for you to trust us, trust Mech Master is because of Redkite. Those people at Redkite are so hard at due diligence. They look at our code, talk to each member of our team to see if we’re legit and check all the draft to make sure we have original ideas and we’re are true doers. So, we passed, got their support and it’s why we can be here today.

Question 2 from @JessiecaGome
What are the token utilities? Is it simply a payment currency or what can it take on? Do you have any plan to burn $MECH to increase and maintain the token value?

Main Token Utility: In-game Currency, Staking, PVP wage, speed up time-gated content, gold exchange, buy and customized mecha, NFT farming, NFT renting, Gacha system and Governance.

Inflation is also a problem that the Mech Master team must think about and handle very carefully, or it could crash the whole ecosystem.

In order to avoid inflation, Mech Master focuses on managing $MECH token circulation carefully and has a suitable burning mechanism to avoid generating too many $MECH tokens. One of the most common burning mechanics in the Mech Master game is that when a player uses $MECH to upgrade Mecha (weapons, equipment, pilots, etc.), 55% of the total tokens needed for the upgrade will be burned. The remaining 45% will go to funds including marketing, liquidity, founders, advisors and development.

Similarly, the needs to use $MECH tokens in the game all generate the similar burn mechanism with different rates to always maintain a reasonable amount of traffic throughout the game operation and this amount of traffic is always strictly controlled.

Question 3 from @EmilyChiann6
What are the issues that you consider as the most challenging while working on the game? How can the community contribute to the thriving Mech Master project?

Our ideas on paper are crazy :sweat_smile:

We want our Mechas is assembled from 100+ different parts, which is exactly as in Gunpla in real life.

However, it’s just impossible to bring it into the game as it would complicate everything a thousand times. So, we decided to make the Mechas as whole at first with some add-on components and some personalized features that we can handle.

The first version you’ll see the Mechas are more of a whole robot and you get them into the game.

However, we don’t give up yet. We still have plan to allow users assembling parts to build their own Mechas, but it will be in a future versions.

Question 4 from @Jackontheride
To a fresher who have little knowledge about DeFi and Game NFT, can you elaborate about the gameplay and the Mecha characters in the game ? Does it have different roles and advantages ?

This question is so good that it fits the team’s thought because it’s true that there are users who just want to be players than any complicated trading stuffs, right?

We have a mode for players, so-called “mercenaries”. Players who don’t want to involve in owning mechas or trade, they can join some mercenaries groups and go to battle for players who have and build up Mechas team. These players with mechas, in the other way around, are fond of trading than playing.

So, with this mode, it’s all win-win situation as any win will bring tokens to both side.

Question 5 from @Dagaron1231
Almost 3/4 of investors are focused purely on the price of token in short term instead of understanding the real value and health of the project. Could you tell us on motivations and benefits for investors to hold your token in long term?

The reason is straightforward. $MECH token will have the best utility right after its TGE.

Some of the main in-game Token Utility: In-game Currency, Staking, PVP wage, speed up time-gated content, gold exchange, buy and customized mecha, NFT farming, NFT renting, Gacha system and Governance.

Staking $MECH token will bring many benefits. First of all the in-game, including: the opportunity to open rare Mecha, rare weapon, owning land and winning land auction, having a higher right to make requests of features as well as types of Mecha…

In particular, staking $MECH tokens will bring many priorities to Mirai Studio’s next projects as well.

Host: Thank you for valuable answering the Twitter Questions . That ends our Segment 2 :partying_face:

Is everyone ready for their questions for this Live Community Questions Segment? :star_struck: The group will be re-opened in 1 minutes :partying_face::partying_face:

Mr.Ron: bring it on guys!

In the live questions sections, Mr. Ron did answer several short questions from the PolkaFoundry community.

UNMUTE THE GROUP IN 1 MINUTE

Host: OMG, it’s amazing, so appreciate to RedKite community. It’s over 800 questions in 1 minute :fire::fire::fire::fire:

Alright! The stage is now yours @ron_mech , Please answer 5 questions :man_technologist::handshake:

1/ I noticed there will be “Tournament” in MechMaster game. Can you give us more explanation about this ? How can we participate in this “Tournament” ? Are there any special requirements to enter this “Tournament” ? And what kind of reward can we get from this “Tournament” ?

This tournament feature is an idea to make Mech Master’s P2E model more profitable and attractive for players.

At its most basic, players form a team of 3-5 Mechas, which they can then send their army into battles to win $MECH tokens. So the PVP battles are mostly 1 VS 1.

However, the development team wanted a larger total of tokens so that players could earn more tokens faster. So we applied the idea of tournaments. Those are play-off matches until a single winner is found in the final match.

The final $MECH token can earn x10 to x20 against the original 1VS1 PVP.

2/ During these days, be a Multi-chain platform is an obligation to be considered a competitive project, so can you explain who how many chains are you able to support?

For now, we’ll do on BSC first and important one. Game like Mech Master need a lot of gas. And BSC has the best gas fee at the moment. Also, they have more players there. So, we want to focus at this chain at first. In the future, we’ll open up for more chain.

3/ Since NFT is popular nowadays, is there a plan for NFT integration?

Mech Master is the game that have the biggest NFT collectibles when launched. Even there are 5 tiers of the rarity of Mecha, Equipment, and Pilot.

● Common

● Uncommon

● Rare

● Epic

● Legendary

Apart from these five there will also be two special tiers for:

● Limited time items

● Set Equipment

There will be a different NFT category for distinct roles and according to gameplay. For example, a Pilot is an ERC-721 collectible representing a character who can control the Mecha.

Training for a new Mecha pilot is an exceedingly tough task and requires a lot of resources. But the advantages each pilot brings to the Mecha are indisputable. Each Pilot has a special ability, and when combined with the suitable Mecha, they will create an unstoppable duo.

4/ 2D and 3D are two completely different genres of games and items, they also target different audiences. So why does Mech Master focus on developing both 2D and 3D products ? And in the future, will it fully transition to 3D ?..

Actually, Mech Master is a full 3D game at launch, from each character to any scenes, effects and moon base are all rendered in 3D. Initially, though, all of these 3D characters were designed in 2D first, and then they were rendered in 3D.

let me show you how it’s got done from 2D to 3D so that you can get what I mean

Then this is how it looks to add 3D elements (I’m not a tech guy so I don’t know the techie term for this but you know what I mean)

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SEE FINAL RESULT VIDEO

All these processes take 45+ working days to complete.

5/ Your project name seems to be very interesting. Does it have any story behind it? Can you share with us the inspiron for approaching to this name?

It happened nearly a year ago. Mech is a common name for things relating to mechanics, robot with moving parts. And Mech Master is the name that we want our Mechas rule it all. Mecha is the name we call our robots in the game.

The idea of the game is from Gunpla culture which is originally from Japan. Have you heard of Gundam? It’s one of the most popular characters in Gunplan culture and people spend a lot of money to own these characters’ figures.

Tks to blockchain, we can make it happen in digital as NFT forms of our Mecha can meet all that. We also apply AR tech so that players can take selfies with their Mechas. It’s so cool, we’re gonna release the demo to you guys to try next month.

CLOSING THOUGHTS

Host: Thank you for picking and answering questions from the Community.

This is one of the most wonderful AMAs with vivid videos, clear answers and infographics :heart::heart:

Mr.Ron: I put everything on the table for the community! :heart:

Host: And if possible, please share some parting words before we conclude this AMA :pray:

:white_check_mark: MECH MASTER’s Official Social Media Links:

:globe_with_meridians:Website: https://mechmaster.io/

:dart:Twitter: https://twitter.com/MechMaster_IO

:jp: Twitter Japan: https://twitter.com/mechmaster_jp?s=20

:trackball:Discord: Mech Master

:page_facing_up: Whitepaper: https://whitepaper.mechmaster.io/

:loudspeaker: Telegram ANN: Telegram: Contact @MechMaster_ANN

:clapper: Youtube: Mech Master Official - YouTube

:large_blue_diamond: Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mechmaster_io/

:card_file_box: Medium: https://mechmaster.medium.com/

:card_file_box: Medium in Vietnamese: https://medium.com/@mechmastervn

:triangular_flag_on_post: Facebook Fanpage: Redirecting…

:triangular_flag_on_post: Facebook Vietnam Group: Redirecting…

:speaking_head: Official Discussion Channel:

Mech Master Global Channel: Telegram: Contact @MechMaster_Official

Mech Master Vietnam: Telegram: Contact @MechMaster_VietNam

Mech Master Korea: Telegram: Contact @MechMaster_Korea

Mech Master Indonesia: Telegram: Contact @MechMaster_Indonesia

Mech Master Turkey: Telegram: Contact @mechmasterturkey

Mech Master China: Telegram: Contact @MechMaster_China

Mech Master Japan: Telegram: Contact @MechMaster_jp

Mech Master Russia: https://t.me/MechMaster_Russia

:white_check_mark: PolkaFoundry’s Official Channels: