AMA Recap: RedKIte x Picipo on 25 September 2021

Dear PolkaFoundry Community,

On September 25, 2021, our team conducted an AMA with PICIPO - A unified NFT management platform on L2 to communicate with your followers like never before and broaden your horizons of secondary market liquidity.

The AMA session was held in PolkaFoundry’s Telegram channel, with the participation of Sergei Rusak - Founder & CEO. Picipo’s guest answered intriguing questions about the project’s features, their working process, upcoming plans etc.

:pushpin: The AMA format:

• Segment 1: Guest and Project Intro
  • Segment 2: Twitter Questions
  • Segment 3: Live Community Questions

Winners shared a pool prize of 25,000 $FIWA :tada:

Below is the recap of the AMA session

Host: Welcome to RedKite by PolkaFoundry Community, Mr. Sergei Rusak :wave:

Mr. Sergei: Hello guys, great to be here for AMA!

Host: Let’s start with Segment 1.

Can you introduce yourself, how did you started your journey in cryptocurrency? And currently, your position on the team ?

Mr. Sergei: :zap:I am extremely glad to have the opportunity to introduce my team and my project. I personally have more than 10 years of experience in the IT industry. I’ve launched large-scale projects across countries and regions. Founded and managed outsourcing companies. Worked for venture capital funds and created product companies.

I love collecting objects of art (contemporary art by young authors), so at the end of 2020 I turned my attention to the NTF market and I was terribly upset that it took me 3 weeks to create an account on Rarible. I talked to my friends and realized that this market trend will be on hype in the coming years. So, I put together a team of experts and blockchain developers and started developing a new platform. For now, I’m the founder and CEO of the Picipo project.

Host: That’s awesome to hear ! Would love to know about you and Picipo during the AMA Session :ok_hand:

Host: For the second question.Can you explain more what Picipo is ?

Mr. Sergei: :zap:Picipo is not an ordinary or another marketplace, it is a unified NFT management platform.

And I will highlight some of the features that differentiate Picipo from others:

1. Picipo will also operate on Polygon, where the community is constantly growing, having 700k+ wallet addresses now with more than 7 million transactions per day.
  2. Fiat gateway. For now there are many users who would like to buy an NFT, but cannot, since they do not know anything about cryptocurrencies and do not understand how to transfer fiat money into cryptocurrencies. For this reason, we will create onboarding and connect the fiat gateway.
  3. Moderation – Picipo will have real moderators who will evaluate the quality of artworks, on the first stage it will be a centralized solution based on the opinion of creative advisors, then the moderation will be controlled by DAO.
  4. On Picipo, there will be tools for collaborating with artists. It will be possible to sell a collection of NFTs of different authors in one lot and divide the funds between them in different proportions. Or it’ll be possible to sell one NFT but authored by several users and split the funds after the sell between them. The authors set distribution proportions in a user-friendly interface on Picipo.
  5. Picipo will allow any author to establish a lifetime royalty for each subsequent sale of his NFT, even if the NFT is resold on other marketplaces.
  6. Picipo will have social tools and mechanics to allow authors and collectors to communicate directly on the platform.
  7. Special projects - anyone who wishes will have the opportunity to tell an interesting story about themselves and present their artwork or collection of artworks to the community on a separate page with personalized design.
  8. Different tools to promote artworks, such as advertising areas, will be created on Picipo. It will be possible to promote the artworks for a certain period of time on Picipo.
  9. On Picipo NFT + DeFi tools and mechanics will be implemented. Something like this :slightly_smiling_face:

Host: Very clear and concise! :muscle: Would definitely love to know more!

Would love if you can also share Sir your whitepaper here so the community can check it out themselves too?

Mr. Sergei: Please check out at General Description - picipo.io

Host: Thank you for sharing! The community will definitely check it out!
For the last question for Segment 1.

Are there any big marketing/community building activities will come after IDO? If so, please share more details with us.

Mr. Sergei: Yes, for now, we are partnered with a great number of promotion companies, fashion houses, music labels, galleries, etc.

We will introduce cool special projects on Picipo after the launch on a regular basis and it will be absolutely diverse content.

Stay tuned and watch Picipo fly to the moon🚀

In the 2nd segment, we picked FIVE questions from our official tweet announcement:

1. NFT is undeniably a big deal in the blockchain space right now. More and more NFTs are being created across platforms such as music,art,games and collectibles. So how is the PICIPO platform different from other NFT platforms?What is your biggest advantage to attract investors?

Mr. Sergei : The crypto community, through simple pictures that are tied to NFTs, has passed the first stage of adopting this technology.

Software developers learned how to work with these smart contracts, understood more complex connections, are actively developing infrastructure, product engineers learned how to build new business models based on NFTs, and finally users just understood what an NFT is.

That’s why I would definitely say that there will be much more to come, as we will after the launch of the platform announce greater options, that nobody has right now🚀

2. Creating a mainstream-grade experience for both end-users and NFT creators should be a number one priority for NFTs based project, could you give examples of modifications being made by #Picipo to ensure users have a seamless and smooth experience?

:zap:We are sure that our user-friendly interface will allow everyone, even not aware of the blockchain, to use all the functionality of the platform in several clicks.

Picipo will also operate on Polygon, providing negligible fees + Picipo will have fiat gateways, allowing to convert fiat into cryptocurrencies directly on the platform❗️

3. Do you have any plans to attract non-crypto investors to your project Because it is the success of a project to get more investors who are still not in the crypto world. What are the plans to increase awareness around your in the non-crypto space ?

We are planning to expand our community and attract non-crypto guys! As we are in close touch with the community since the early beginning, we will deliver the best product to the market!

4.We know you have a lot of competitors aiming to provide opportunities for NFT artists. Are there any obvious differences between PICIPO and your competitors? How do you plan to include NFT artists on your platform?

:zap:We will pay maximum attention to the quality of the artworks, so the content will be moderated by 20 well known digital artists and collectors, that’s why you may consider Picipo as Rolls-Royce in the NFT space very soon!

That’s gonna be a place for sole artworks with cool search options and possibilities to promote your artworks directly on the platform. :man_cartwheeling:🤸:woman_cartwheeling:

Host: Before I ask for the last question of the Twitter Segment, I would like to remind the community that next will be the Live Community Segment. Please prepare your questions :partying_face:

5. Challenge using NFTs as a collateral is how you will determine the actual value an NFTs because an improper estimation may result in under-collateralization, over-collateralization or non-collateralization if such NFTs was later found to be worthless. How will PICIPO solve it?

:zap:Very good question​:exclamation:

In this regard we are partnered with Chainlink and we will use its data/price feed solution.

And, of course, we will introduce some algorithms developed from the scratch inhouse❗️

In the live questions sections,PICIPO’s guest did answer several short questions from the PolkaFoundry community.

1. I want to invest in your project. Where can I buy your token ?

The RedKite IDO is upcoming, stay tuned!

2.Have you being audited ? Have you not heard that security of funds is what every investor craves for and plans to escape incase of insecurity if funds,scams and rug pulls ? How strongly are your security put in place?

The smart contract are being audited right now. Everything will be done in the best way possible❗️

3. How did you come up with the idea of creating your Project solution? Was it due to impermanent loss or some similar personal experience that made you understand that there would be room for such a solution?

Sure! The crypto community, through simple pictures that are tied to NFTs, has passed the first stage of adopting this technology. Software developers learned how to work with these smart contracts, understood more complex connections, are actively developing infrastructure, product engineers learned how to build new business models based on NFTs, and finally users just understood what an NFT is.

That’s why I would definitely say that there will be much more to come, as we will after the launch of the platform announce greater options, that nobody has right now​:rocket::rocket::rocket:

Picipo is a Rolls-Royce in the NFT space very soon​:rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

Stay tuned and follow Picipo❗️

Host: This concludes our AMA Session for today. Thank you everyone for your participation! :tada:

:white_check_mark: Picipo’s Official Channels:

:white_check_mark: PolkaFoundry’s Official Channels: