Step Hero is an NFT project including a high-liquidity cross-chained marketplace and the lucrative NFT fantasy-themed RPG (role-playing game) on BSC and Polygon with a world-class design of collectible items, making it the perfect combination of NFT gaming and DeFi that enables users to have fun and earn profit simultaneously.
The Step Hero game narrative is a take on the post-apocalyptic battle between Heaven and Hell, with Lucifer leading the Shadow army and Gabriel leading the Heros. When playing the hero roles, players will be fighting villains while earning money (STEP coins), upgrading their characters, and hoarding items.
The Hero NFTs Marketplace is a cross-chain platform where users can easily create and exchange NFTs products, which prioritizes checking for the originality of NFT assets in order to detect plagiarized NFTs and ensure the platform’s credibility.
- Whitepaper: https://whitepaper.stephero.io/
- Tokenomics: https://bom.to/rVn74V3bDR5hqs
- Website: https://stephero.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/StepHeroNFTs
- Telegram group: Telegram: Contact @stephero_chat
- Telegram announcement channel: Telegram: Contact @stephero_ann
- Medium: https://stephero.medium.com/
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/StepHero/
- Youtube: Step Hero - YouTube
- Whitelist Opening: 02:00 p.m UTC, Thursday, August 5, 2021
- Whitelist Closing: 02:00 p.m UTC, Thursday, August 12, 2021
- Winner announcement: Friday, August 13, 2021
- IDO date: Sunday, August 15, 2021
- Buying time Phase 1 (Guaranteed allocation): 12:30 p.m UTC — 01:30 p.m UTC
- Buying time Phase 2 (FCFS): 01:30 p.m UTC — 02:00 p.m UTC
- Claiming time: 03:00 p.m UTC
*NOTE: Since July 5, there will be two token purchasing phases:
- Phase 1 is for whitelisters who are from Hawk, Eagle, and Phoenix tiers and the winners of the Dove tier. Each person can buy up to the amount of their guaranteed allocation.
- Phase 2 is for all whitelisters of the pool, including those who did not win the lottery. Each person will be able to buy up to a maximum of $100 worth of tokens in the form of FCFS.
- Token type: BEP20
- Price per token: $0.1 per $HERO
- Total allocation: $120,000
- Vesting schedule: 100% at TGE
- Accepted currency: BUSD
- Restricted countries: United States of America, China, Hong Kong, and all sanctioned OFAC countries (DR Congo, Iran, Myanmar, Sudan, Iraq, Ivory Coast, North Korea, Syria, Zimbabwe, Cuba, Belarus, Liberia)
- Token allocation:
There is 1 Hawk who owns 5,000 Red Kite points, 1 Eagle who owns 20,000 Red Kite points, and 1 Phoenix who owns 60,000 Red Kite points.
The total number of Red Kite points = 5,0001 + 20,0001.05 + 60,000*1.1 = 92,000 PKF
- Hawk’s allocation = (5,000/92,000)*114,000 = $6,195.65
- Eagle’s allocation = ((20,000*1.05)/92,000)*114,000 = $26,021.74
- Phoenix’s allocation = ((60,000*1.1)/92,000)*114,000 = $81,782.61
The more Red Kite points you have, the more $HERO you can buy.
How to join the Step Hero IDO pool on Red Kite?
To be eligible for Step Hero public offerings on Red Kite, please complete the following steps:
Step 1: Follow Step Hero’s and PolkaFoundry’s social channels below:
- Follow Twitter accounts: @StepHeroNFTs and @PolkaFoundry,
- Join community groups: @stephero_chat and @PolkaFoundry,
- Subscribe to announcement channels: @stephero_ann and @PolkaFoundryANN.
- Follow other Step Hero’s channels: Medium | Reddit | Facebook page
- Like and retweet this tweet: https://twitter.com/StepHeroNFTs/status/1422249939866820622?s=20 with hashtags #RedKite #StepHero $PKF $HERO
NOTE: Users who belong to Eagle and Phoenix tiers will not be required to do the above steps when joining the IDO pool. However, we recommend following Twitter and Telegram groups to stay up-to-date with important announcements.
Step 2: Register an account on the Red Kite website and complete the KYC.
Please follow the guideline HERE.
Step 3: Staking PKF or PKF/ETH LP to claim your tier.
Stake to ensure you achieve at least the minimum tier of the pool. If it is your first time staking on Red Kite, you will need to Approve tokens once (and only once) before you stake PKF.
Step 4: Join the Step Hero IDO Pool, then complete the Whitelist procedure.
- After completing all required tasks according to your tier, join the Step Hero IDO pool and click the Apply Whitelist button.
- Enter your Twitter account and Telegram’s username.
- Click Submit.
- After that, Red Kite will ask you to sign your wallet. Click Sign on your wallet to complete applying.
About Red Kite
Red Kite is a cutting-edge launchpad powered by PolkaFoundry as a part of the growing $PKF ecosystem. Red Kite projects are carefully chosen through vetting, which takes everything from the origins of the project teams to legitimacy and implementation capacities into account. These projects are also supported by a network of our high-class marketing partners, leading influencers, and interactive communities.
Need more information about Red Kite? Follow us on PolkaFoundry’s official groups and channels so you won’t miss anything!