Schedule for Seed & IDO pools
- Whitelist Opening: 02:00 PM UTC, Wednesday, June 16, 2021
- Whitelist Closing: 11:00 PM UTC, Friday, June 18, 2021
- Winner announcement: 07:00 AM UTC, Saturday, June 19, 2021
- Start buying time: 12:00 PM UTC, Saturday, June 19, 2021
- End buying time: 01:00 PM UTC, Saturday, June 19, 2021
- Token: $IMM
- Token type: BEP20
- Accepted currency: BUSD
- Token metrics: https://imm.ltd/assets/iMM_Pitch_Deck.pdf
- Restricted countries: United States of America, China, Hong Kong, and all sanctioned OFAC countries (DR Congo, Iran, Myanmar, Sudan, Iraq, Ivory Coast, North Korea, Syria, Zimbabwe, Cuba, Belarus, Liberia)
- Vesting schedule:
- Seed round: 15% TGE, 15% monthly in the next 5 months, 10% in the last month
- Public: 100% TGE
- Total allocation:
There is 1 Hawk who stakes 5,000 PKF, 1 Eagle who stakes 20,000 PKF, and 1 Phoenix who stakes 60,000 PKF.
The total number of staked PKF amount = 5,0001 + 20,0001.05 + 60,000*1.1 = 92,000 PKF
- Hawk’s allocation = (5,000/92,000)*135,000 = $7,337
- Eagle’s allocation = ((20,000*1.05)/92,000)*135,000 = $30,815
- Phoenix’s allocation = ((60,000*1.1)/92,000)*135,000 = $96,848
The more you stake, the more $IMM you can buy.
How to join IMM Seed pool on Red Kite?
NOTE: Only the Phoenix tier is eligible to join the IMM Seed pool.
Please follow these steps below:
Step 1: Open IMM Seed pool’s detail
Go to Red Kite’s Pool Dashboard then click on the IMM Seed Sale pool to open its detail.
Step 2: Click the “Apply Whitelist” button
Switch to BSC Network, then click Apply Whitelist button to join the IMM Whitelist. This button will be enabled when:
- The whitelist time is open; and
- You achieve the Phoenix tier.
Step 3: Sign & confirm
Red Kite will connect to your wallet after you click the Apply Whitelist button. Please click Sign on the wallet to confirm.
After that, the message Apply Whitelist successfully will appear in the upper right corner of the screen after you have successfully applied the whitelist.
How to join IMM IDO pool on Red Kite?
To be eligible for IMM public offerings on Red Kite, please complete the following steps:
Step 1: Follow IMM’s and PolkaFoundry’s social channels below:
- Follow Twitter accounts: @IMMglobal_ltd and @PolkaFoundry,
- Join community groups: @imm_communitychat and @PolkaFoundry,
- Subscribe to announcement channels: @immchannel and @PolkaFoundryANN.
- Like and retweet IDO announcement tweet HERE with #RedKite $PKF $IMM hashtags:
NOTE: Users who belong to Eagle and Phoenix tiers will not be required to do the above steps when joining the IDO pool. However, we recommend following Twitter and Telegram groups to stay up-to-date with important announcements.
Step 2: Register an account on the Red Kite website,
Please follow the guideline HERE.
Step 3: Complete the Red Kite’s KYC on Blockpass HERE,
The email and wallet address used for your Blockpass KYC MUST BE the one you verified on Red Kite Launchpad.
Step 4: Staking PKF or PKF/ETH LP to claim your tier,
If it is your first time staking on Red Kite, you will need to Approve tokens once (and only once) before you stake PKF.
NOTE: We are no longer count the PKF staking on MANTRA DAO. If you have PKFs staked there, please unstake then re-stake them into Red Kite Launchpad.
Step 5: Join the IMM IDO Pool, then fill in the IMM Whitelist Registration form.
After joining the pool, click on the Apply Whitelist button. The Whitelist registration form only appears for those who passed the KYC process and follow all âbove requirements.
Insurance of Market Maker (IMM) is a DApp that uses Big Data, Data Analysts, and Artificial Intelligence technologies and that is built on two platforms: Ethereum Request for Comment (ERC-20) and Binance Smart Chain (BSC).
IMM aims to not only protect the benefits of investors (B to C) when they participate in Initial DEX Offering (IDO) projects but also advise developers (B to B) on technology projects to raise capital in the form of Initial DEX Offering (IDO).
About Red Kite
Red Kite is a cutting-edge launchpad powered by PolkaFoundry as part of the growing $PKF ecosystem. We focus on solving two major problems of early-stage projects: limited marketing and lack of investors due to fraud concerns. Projects on Red Kite are carefully hand-picked through a vetting process that considers everything from the project teams’ origin to legitimacy and execution capability. These projects are also supported by a network of our tier-1 marketing partners, top influencers, and interactive communities to help them soar.
Need more information about Red Kite?
Follow us on PolkaFoundry’s official groups and channels so you won’t miss anything!