NFTify IDO Schedule:
- Whitelist Opening: 02:00 p.m UTC, Wednesday, May 26, 2021
- Whitelist Closing: 02:00 p.m UTC, Monday, May 31, 2021
- Winner announcement: Tuesday, June 1, 2021
- IDO time: 7:00 a.m UTC, Friday, June 4, 2021
NFTify IDO Details
- Total allocation: $100,000
- Price per token: $0.08 per $N1 (NFTify’s native token)
- Accepted currency: ETH
- Restricted countries: United States of America, China, Hong Kong, and all sanctioned OFAC countries (DR Congo, Iran, Myanmar, Sudan, Iraq, Ivory Coast, North Korea, Syria, Zimbabwe, Cuba, Belarus, Liberia)
- Token allocation based on tiers & methods:
How to join NFTify IDO on Red Kite?
To be eligible for NFTify Red Kite public offering, please complete the following steps:
Follow NFTify’s and PolkaFoundry’s social channels below:
- Follow Twitter accounts: @nftify_official and @PolkaFoundry,
- Join community groups: @nftify_official and @PolkaFoundry,
- Subscribe to announcement channels: @nftify_ann and @PolkaFoundryANN.
- Like and retweet the NFTify IDO announcement on PolkaFoundry’s Twitter.
NOTE: Users who belong to Eagle and Phoenix tiers are not required to do the above steps. However, we recommend following our official Twitter and Telegram groups to stay up-to-date with important announcements.
Register an account on the Red Kite website;
Read and follow Red Kite’s Guideline HERE.
Complete the Red Kite’s KYC on Blockpass HERE;
Staking PKF or PKF/ETH LP to claim your tier;
Click HERE to know more about the requirements and benefits of each Red Kite tier,
Join the NFTify Pool, then fill in the NFTify Whitelist Registration form (only appears for those who passed the KYC process) and follow all requirements.
NFTify, the Shopify of NFTs, is an e-commerce platform where a small business or enterprise can build their own branding for selling, issuing, and trading their own NFTs in one click. Anyone can build an NFT marketplace without coding. NFT authors can issue NFTs easily and detect fake/similar content for copyright protection purposes.
About Red Kite
Red Kite is a cutting-edge launchpad powered by PolkaFoundry as part of the growing $PKF ecosystem. We solve two major problems of early-stage projects: limited marketing and lack of investors due to fraud concerns. Projects on Red Kite are carefully hand-picked through a vetting process that considers everything from the project teams’ origin to legitimacy and execution capability. These projects are also supported by a network of our tier-1 marketing partners, top influencers, and interactive communities to help them soar.
Need more information about Red Kite?
Follow us on PolkaFoundry’s official groups and channels so you won’t miss anything!