PolkaFoundry AMA with DeFi Warrior on September 5, 2021

Dear PolkaFoundry community,

On September 5, 2021, our team conducted an AMA with DeFi Warrior - The first crypto character and galaxy game.

The AMA session was held in PolkaFoundry’s Telegram channel, with the participation of Victor Truong - Co-Founder, and Florence Dang - Product Manager. DeFi Warrior’s core team answered numerous interesting questions about the project’s features, their working process, upcoming plans etc.

:pushpin: The AMA format:

• Segment 1: Guest and Project Intro
  • Segment 2: Twitter Questions
  • Segment 3: Live Community Questions

Winners shared a pool prize of 25,000 $FIWA :tada:

Below is the recap of the AMA session

Host: Welcome to RedKite by PolkaFoundry Community, Mr. Victor Truong and Ms. Florence Dang :wave:

Ms. Florence Dang: Hello guys, great to be here for AMA!

Mr Victor Truong: Hi everyone, nice to talk and share about DeFi Warrior. We are ready for the AMA.

Host: Let’s start.
For the 1st question of 1st Segment:
Please introduce yourself Mr. Victor Truong and Ms. Florence Dang. Tell us how did you start your journey with Crypto and DeFi Warrior?

Mr. Victor Truong: I’m Victor Truong - Co-Founder at DeFi Warrior. I have over 10 years of experience in business and finance. I hold ACCA certification and Certified Internal Auditor certification. Thanks for the opportunity to share with your community.

Ms. Florence Dang: I am Florence Dang - working as a Product Builder of Defi Warrior. I have been working for 5 years in developing tech products and one of them is Defi Warrior now.

You know what, it’s very fortunate. Actually, the forerunner of Defi Warrior was formed in 2017-2018, when it was just a traditional game about BTC crypto warriors and at that time the game had not been applied blockchain. At that time, I was asked to test by the team, so every day outside of work, I would sit and play games and give feedback to the team, then I switched to other tech products and now I’m back with Defi Warrior. Those are the first steps to approach the crypto world as well as my crypto game.

Host: Thank you for your sharing! :muscle:
Can you please tell us about DeFi Warrior in detail?

Ms. Florence Dang: DeFi Warrior is a blockchain-based game inspired by the cryptocurrency economy. In DeFi Warrior, each blockchain is a planet, and each crypto is a warrior. The planet is also the place where warriors can build their coin mining factory, and fight against bosses or enemies for rewards. Such game dynamics aim to achieve two essential goals: to bring the world of crypto to masses through gaming, and to pique the curiosity of both gamers and crypto investors.

Mr. Victor Truong: DeFi Warrior stands out with the combination of DeFi and NFT in the game, along with the story of the crypto world in miniature.

Host: Thank you for the detailed explanation! Really interesting!
For the next question:
Can you briefly describe the top milestone you have achieved so far and your future plans for DeFi Warrior?

Ms. Florence Dang: Have a check out the team’s Milestone below:

• In 2021, DeFi Warrior will complete all game features including DeFi and NFT parts, as well as cooperate with other projects in building game characters.

• Right after IDO, DeFi Warrior will release the first version so that players can buy NFT Warrior and participate in staking, and exchange on Marketplace. After about 2 weeks, players can play PvP, PvE gameplay.

• In 2022 DeFi Warrior focuses on building blockchain gaming ecosystem. In it will decentralize some parts such as art, gameplay. The community can participate in contributing to the development of DeFi Warrior.

Mr. Victor Truong: Our channels are growing rapidly, actually the Telegram channel reaching 70k+ now. The community is ready for the IEO & IDO next 2 days.

Host: Superb achievements so far.
This ends of 1st Segment questions‼️

In the 2nd segment, we picked FIVE questions from our official tweet announcement:

https://twitter.com/PolkaFoundry/status/1434095135286075393

1. Axie Infinity is one of the iconic games of today, which generates some of the best profits in this market for its players. My question is, what are #defiwarrior plans to become a platform similar or better than Axie? In what ways do they plan to outperform their competition?

Ms. Florence: We see Axie Infinity as a driving force to develop our own game products. Of course we will try to make a good game product and the following outstanding features can be mentioned:

#1 The first Crypto character & Crypto galaxy game concept
We create a miniature world of blockchain in the game.

• Each Warrior created is a representative of a Cryptocurrency. For example Bitcoin Warrior, Ethereum Warrior or etc.

• Some gameplays simulate how blockchain works such as mining or fork.

#2 Crypto price movement boosts character’s strength

• Warrior attributes will be buffed based on price movement of token on market

#3 The first Initial Game Offering (IGO)

• Crowdfunding call for game projects in the game

Another difference of DeFi Warrior is the “open” nature of the game, and can cooperate with many other projects. Currently DeFi Warrior is working on many projects to bring the Warrior character of that project into the game. You can play DeFi Warrior and get FTM tokens from Fantom, or TOMO from Tomochain, or KNC from Kyber Network.

Mr. Victor: DeFi Warrior is unique with the crypto world story. One of our advantages is the reward pool contributed by other crypto projects. For example, you can play Fantom Warrior and earn FTM (Fanton’s token) in DeFi Warrior. The same with $KNC, $TOMO… and other partners

2. I wonder if the #DeFiWarriorGame platform is specifically for gamers? What about non-gamer users? Can they still generate income even without playing your game? If so, what are the other possible ways?

Ms.Florence: For both gamers and investors can engage with Defi Warrior.
Besides Gaming, Defi Warrior offers the NFT Staking and NFT Market for those who are not interesting in playing game can get involved with the project and get earned

Mr. Victor: With non-gamer, you can collect our NFT Warriors & items then trade them on the NFT Market place. Or as a FIWA token holder, you can join our governance board, as well as IGO (Initial Game Offering) event.

3. How do you plan to spread awareness about your project in country where English is not spoken , do you have local communitiy for them to make them better understand about your project?

Mr. Victor: Join our Discord to follow the discussion in your country. You can ask the admin to create a new channel for your country, too. We appreciate your support!

4. The NFT trend is booming and the NFT game projects are both enjoying the advantage, especially when the market is uptrend. If the downtrend comes, does the project have a plan to maintain the project and keep players engaged with the game in the long term?

Mr. Victor: IGO Starter with the new warriors will always bring good projects to launch even the downtrend comes.

Ms. Florence: That’s such a tough question :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

• We all know about how crazy this market is and know that everyone join the market always hope for profits. We are collaborating with the other partners as I mentioned above to create events or rewards ingame for user to make players will always get engaged with us and get earned even the market’s downtrend.

• The IGOstarter will allow new projects to issues new Warrior and airdrop tokens to user is another key features to get users engaged long term with project.

5. There are many gaming projects but most of their team members do not know about gaming and just want to catch the new hype. Do DeFi Warrior Team have a gaming background? How experienced is the team on gaming? Can they analyse good what gamers would like?

Mr. Victor: Of course, Mark Dao - the founder - has great background in game & blockchain development.

Ms. Florence: FOUNDING team

• Thanh Dao (Founder & CEO) - CEO of BAP,over 15 years of experience in technology and game development, and 5 years of experience in blockchain development. Main market in Japan.

• Loi Luu (Cofounding Advisor) - CEO & Cofounder Kyber Network

• Long Vuong (Cofounding Advisor) - CEO & Founder Tomochain

• Victor Truong (Cofounder) - CEO of BAP Ventures

Game development team is one of the proud, some games on top of the App store can be checked out such as Beat Master (top 2), the Screw Factory, etc. Most of the team members have over 10 years experience, few are nearly 20 years. The team used to work for FUNKOI which is run by Daniel Jeppsson- Technical Project Lead at Google

In the live questions sections, DeFi Warrior team did answer several short questions from the PolkaFoundry community.

1. Initial game product (IGO)…what is that? I am completely new to the DeFi Warrior project. Can you elaborate? What advantages will IGO bring to your DeFi and NFT gaming ecosystem?

The IGO of DeFi Warrior is quite different with other IGOs. The crypto project will raise fund by launching new warrior on DeFi Warrior. Then the game players who own that warrior will receive airdrop token from the project.

2. Do you have a Token Burning plan to increase Token value and attract Investors to invest?

Sure, we have a mechanism to burn the token. We use two tokens model and please read the Medium articles to understand more about FIWA and CWIG.

3. Where can I get NFT Warrior NFT? Is it available in external markets such as Opensea? How do I participate in the mortgage?

Buy NFT Warrior on Defi Warrior in batch (the first batch is in the middle of Sept) or buy it on the Defi Warrior NFT Market. Wê are plaaning to collabotatr with other NFT platforms.

4. How do you deal with the security threats of your project? DO you have any AUDIT in recent times for trust?

We are under audit by a Singapore company and will receive the result in a few days.

Follow us on social channels to get more information.

5. IEO & IDO of $FIWA token will begin trading on September 07th, 2021. Can you share with us about the preparation progress of IEO and IDO’s $FIWA?

Please find our Medium and read the announcement about IEO & IDO. We’ll do IEO & Listing on Gate, and do IDO on Redkite & Poolz.
Be aware of SCAMMERS during this time.

Host: This ends our AMA Session for today. Thank you everyone for your participation! :tada:

:white_check_mark: DeFi Warrior’s Official Channels:

:white_check_mark: PolkaFoundry’s Official Channels: