PolkaFoundry AMA with StepHero on August 11, 2021

Guests’ background

Hello and Welcome to our Community Ms. Lilly Nguyen!

Hello everyone. Really nice to e-meet you guys :heart:

Nice to e-meet you too!

Before we start, I would like to share again our AMA format for today

We will have 3 segments :point_down:

**- Segment 1: Guest and Project Intro **
- Segment 2: Twitter Questions
- Segment 3: Live Questions

Are you ready?

Sure. I’m more than ready. Let’s get it started :rocket:

Great! Let the AMA begin!

First question of the first segment! Please introduce yourself to our community :raised_hands:t2:

I’m Lilly Nguyen, and I’m the CMO of Step Hero. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I earned my Master’s degree in International Marketing Management in the United Kingdom.

I have over 6 years of experience in marketing and business development.

My most recent role is as a Growth Hacking Expert and CMO at one of Vietnam’s leading IT startups. Of course, creative and growth hacking are two of my strong suits.

Seven years ago, I stumbled into the crypto market when I began investing in a currency recommended by a friend. Since that day, it has completely changed my life in a variety of ways.
Eventually, I became a blockchain project builder and joined the Step Hero team. Before Step Hero, our team also built another P2E game project together and everything went well so far.

We aspire to build a leading NFT ecosystem in the blockchain space which brings value and income to our users/investors.

You really have an amazing background there! Thank you for sharing!

So, could you please briefly introduce StepHero?

I’m glad to! Basically, Step Hero is a comprehensive NFT ecosystem comprises
:crossed_swords: Step Hero RPG Game - The lucrative NFT fantasy-themed RPG game on BSC and Polygon,
:convenience_store: HERO NFT Marketplace - a cross-chain high liquidity NFT Marketplace
:gift: Step Hero Collectibles - artworks made with the most high quality graphic design

The ecosystem is built on Binance Smart Chain & bridged over Polygon.

Indeed, Step Hero RPG is the first NFT Fantasy-themed RPG on the Polygon Network, and we’re so proud about it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Mind-blowing information! Your answer leads me to the final question of segment 1: What are the competitive advantages of StepHero in comparison to other similar projects?

What makes Step Hero different are:

:white_check_mark: A comprehensive NFT ecosystem including tokens, collectibles, NFT marketplace and RPG games
:white_check_mark: Step Hero RPG: Addictive gameplay, eye-catching graphic design
:white_check_mark: HERO NFT Collectibles: Unique & valuable NFTs created with the most sophisticated graphic design, they can even be embedded in other digital artworks
:white_check_mark: HERO NFT Marketplace: Cross-chain NFT marketplace equipped with superior features such as NFT auctions and affiliate programs where you can earn in several ways.

Excellent! Sure you guys are building StepHero in such a unique way!

And that’s the end of segment 1. Let’s get ahead to the second segment. :v:t2:

We made an announcement on PolkaFoundry’s Twitter about the AMA with StepHero. Here is the link: https://twitter.com/PolkaFoundry/status/1425018272324284426

Twitter users have a bunch of questions for you guys. We have picked FIVE of them :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t2: Here is the first question:

Experienced team is the most vital thing in building company growth, a project will not develop without being managed by an experienced team, whatever it is good. so, how about the project? Does your team have good experience in the cryptocurrency world?

Yeah, it’s time to give a shout out to my fantastic team! Let’s have a look at our team board.

We have a solid starting point as a game studio. And the guy who is leading the game team is Krillin Tao, our Art & Game Director. A super cool guy, indeed!

To conquer the blockchain gaming market, we gathered blockchain industry professionals to form our A-team. We have Garbriel, Lucifer, Stephen, and me.

You can find more information about our team profile from this link. Team - Step Hero

Your team looks great! Second question:

The project seems to be great as both a game and a NFT. I only have one more thing I’m concerned about, which is security. How well do you see your security capability?

Step Hero smart contracts follow the security best practice, which has been audited and widely used on other famous P2E blockchain games. It’s also been tested many times on testnet before being applied on production. to minimize the risks.

We are aware of the possible technical risks when producing blockchain games. The outstanding blockchain programmers & game engineers in our team have many options to prevent those risks.

First and foremost, we prioritize testing before releasing the product. We decrease the chance of problems that have a substantial impact on consumers by extensively testing the functionality in various environments before releasing it into production.

Next, the smart contract for our game will be audited by the top auditors. This will help us significantly improve our system, as well as increase investor confidence. We will also organize Bug Bounty Programs to detect and address software bugs early.

Finally, in the event of a technical mishap, we have prepared migration plans to handle the issue in the most concise manner.

Interesting! First thing first, safety is guaranteed :raised_hands:t2:

Let’s get to the 3rd question:

I am curious about the use of $HERO. What can you do with $HERO and what are the benefits of owning it?

$HERO is our government and utility token.

The primary utilities of the HERO token are:

:one: HERO Farming: HERO tokens are used for farming Points that users can use for NFT redemption.
:two: Payment in HNM: HERO tokens are used as a payment currency in Hero NFTs Marketplace along with other tokens
:three: Voting: Holder of a certain amount of $HERO token will have the voting power on decisions regarding project development
:four: In-game payment: In-game transactions are made in $STEP, the in-game currency. User will have to buy $STEP using $HERO.
In the future, Step Hero Ecosystem will update with more use cases for the HERO token.

Details about the tokenomics, please check out: Tokenomics - Step Hero

Nice and clear! 4th question:

Many projects operate in a variety of ways to maintain the ecosystem. Utilize systems such as Staking / Burn / Buyback. Does Stephero have plans to use systems like Staking?

HERO tokens can be staked and farmed to earn reward points, which can be earned daily based on the number of HERO tokens that you have staked before.

The mechanism of farming will be carried out as below:
Heroes Farm

• 1 HERO = 1 Points/1 Day
    You can claim the desired NFT when the enough quantity of Step Hero is earned. You can claim NFT Card level 1 & level 2

Heroes LP Farm

• Deposit HERO and BNB tokens on PancakeSwap to receive a reward in the form of FLIP tokens, the liquidity provider of the PancakeSwap platform. The expected time to receive 1 Character Card Level 3 is 15 days and 1 Character Card Level 4 is 30 days.

Please check out the details about our staking & farming mechanisms: HERO Farming Mechanisms - Step Hero

Before we go to the last question from Twitter, I just want to remind the community that next will be the last segment which is the LIVE QUESTIONS from community for StepHero team! Prepare yourself, community!

Last question from segment 2:

One of the biggest aspects for the success of the project is community support. And the vast majority of large projects have programs that interact with their users. My Question is, Do you have a specific plan to engage and expand your community and improve the user experience?

The most critical factor in developing a solid community is constantly bringing real values to the community members.:gift::gift:
To keep them happy, we’ll bring our community members 3 things: fun, opportunities to earn, and social connection.

Our specific actions will be:

:point_right: Launch the Hero NFT Treasure Chest sales on marketplaces following the IDO. Yes, we know that our community is eagerly awaiting HERO NFTs. :partying_face::partying_face:

:point_right: Release BETA and Mainnet versions of Step Hero RPG in Q4 2021. We will collect community feedback to improve the game.

:point_right: Partner with top streamers to broadcast the gameplay, people love watching games, right?

:point_right: Localize our community. We’ve built local communities in non-english speaking countries like Indonesia, Philippines, Middle East, Vietnam, Dutch, Turkey…Thailand, Brazil, Spain and China soon.

Furthermore, user-centric is our approach on building every product! There’s nothing more essential than solving user’s pain points to make them happy and bring them real values.

The testnet version of Step Hero game will be released in the beginning of Q4. Our users can experience the game then give us feedback on UX issues and how to improve them comments. The Mainnet version will be built with the support of our early adopters.

We can clearly understand that StepHero really cares about users’ experience :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And now, here comes the last segment of our AMA! A lot of questions are coming! Are you ready Ms Lilly?

I’m ready! Ask Me Anything, that’s the spirit!

Great! Let’s do this!

What is the plan of Stephero in the near future?

I’m glad to share with you all about our next plans. These days, we have 4 main focuses:

1. Partnership development
  2. Game development
  3. Prepare for NFT release
  4. IDO

About our strategic partnerships

We’ve finished the seed round and private rounds. And we will announce the total raised amount from both rounds on our official channels soon; the investors’ hype for Step Hero is beyond our initial expectations. :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

Several strategic partnership in terms of communication, media, tech,…has been formed.

About Step Hero RPG Game

We have been working extremely hard to develop the game Step Hero for the past year. Step Hero promises to bring a novelistic gaming experience. We won’t let you down!

We will launch the game in Q4 2021.

Here’s a sneak peek at our upcoming game.

About HERO NFT Collectibles

Many members of the Step Hero community are eagerly awaiting Hero NFTs, and I have good news for you all. :partying_face:

:gift: We will offer the first collection of NFTs immediately following the IDO event in August. HERO treasure chests containing NFTs will be available for sale on NFT marketplaces.
:four_leaf_clover: You may purchase chests and find NFT random goodies within.
There’s gonna be so much fun! :money_mouth_face:

And finally, About our IDO

We will officially IDO on LaunchZone’s LZPad and RedKite platform on August 15th, 2021.

The whitelist registration for IDO on both platforms has been opened.

Especially, there’s a WHITELIST REFERRAL PROGRAM on LaunchZone where we’ll give NFT items to top 20 winners.

Please follow our official channels to be updated with more IDO news! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You can find more information about whitelist at:
:point_right: https://stephero.medium.com/instructions-on-joining-step-heros-ido-on-launchzone-c526ebf6f8c6👉 $HERO IDO Pool on Red Kite is Open! — Whitelist Registration Starts Now! | by Step Hero | Aug, 2021 | Medium

Do you have any Coin Burn / BuyBack systems or any Token Burn plans to increase the value of Token & attract Investors to invest?

Our strategy to increase the token value

1. Build a great ecosystem which creates more use cases for $HERO token. Holders of $HERO token can use them for:
    :white_check_mark: HERO Farming: HERO tokens are used for farming Points that users can use for NFT redemption.
    :white_check_mark: Payment in HNM: HERO tokens are used as a payment currency in Hero NFTs Marketplace along with other tokens
    :white_check_mark: Voting: Holder of a certain amount of $HERO token will have the voting power on decisions regarding project development
    :white_check_mark: In-game payment: In-game transactions are made in $STEP, the in-game currency. User will have to buy $STEP using $HERO.
    In the future, Step Hero Ecosystem will update with more use cases for the HERO token.

2. Token burn: A ratio of revenue from the ecosystem will be spent on buying back $HERO to burn. The details about burning mechanisms will be updated soon.

3. Mechanism to encourage users to keep tokens: For long-term token holders, they will receive rewards when we launch the game.

4. We select reputable investment funds who have long history of commitment to projects, and we distribute tokens to many different investors. This helps limit the effects that causes $HERO token price volatility.

Each project has interesting stories before it is created. So can you tell people about the story that gave you the motivation to build and develop a great project like yours?

Initially, we’re a game studio with more than 15 years of experience creating world-class games.

Due to confidentiality agreements with our partners, we cannot disclose the specific games we have developed. :shushing_face:

However, some of them have achieved phenomenal successes in the global gaming market. :wink:

Over the years, we’ve been thinking about how to bring more value to the players of our games. :thinking:

We can now realize that goal, thanks to NFT technology. By tokenizing our in-game characters & items into NFTs, we can now bring those items real-life value. Playing Step Hero brings you joy & money at the same time! :partying_face:

Based on interviews with early adopters of this trend, we know that most blockchain games are boring with poor gameplay and visuals, even though there are a few true gems.

As a forerunner, we will enter the blockchain game market to change this reality. We know that this is merely the beginning, and the P2E blockchain game industry will truly take off when the traditional game market’s top players start producing their blockchain games.

Being one of the first movers will increase our competitive advantages in the rising competitive game market. We focus on the art design and value a lucrative game that helps players profit from it. That’s why we always apply ourselves to bring as many benefits as possible to users.

(Revenue is an important aspect for all projects to survive and maintain the project/company. How have you been able to build a complete project and what is the way to generate profit/revenue of the token??? What is the income model)???

We regerate revenue through:

• In-game purchases: In-game transactions are made in $STEP, the in-game currency. User will have to buy $STEP using $HERO.
  • Minting fees, transaction fees, and advertisment fees from the marketplace

What kind of marketing strategy do you use to increase the legitimacy of Step Hero? Do you have a big partnership plan? Can you tell us about Step Hero?

First, lemme tell you more about our marketing main focuses from now until Q1 2022

Q3 2021: IDO, DEXs & CEXs listing, NFT Releases Campaigns
Q4 2021: Step Hero game Beta & Mainnet version Release campaign, Captivating revenue share from the gaming market
Q1 2022: Mobile Game Release Campaign, Global Game Community Expansion

Basically, our growth hack goals align with the goals of the whole business.

So how will we achieve the highest results?

Marketing strategies:

1. KOLs marketing: We’ll partner with top KOLs and influencers: from DeFi KOLs to gaming KOLs, KOLs in western countries, and KOLs in eastern countries
  2. Local community building: We’ll build solid local non-English speaking communities: We already have community in Indonesia, Philippines, Middle East, Vietnam, Dutch, India,…Thailand, China, Brazil and Spain soon
  3. User engagement campaigns: We’ll launch campaigns to make our community happy: We’re launching Airdrop on CoinMarketCap; NFT Release following IDO, Game tournament in the future,…"

There’s so many things we wanna do. And as you can see, by applying theses tactics, our community is growing at a dramatic rate these days.

We have 60k+ members in our community now!

Wonderful journey! And that is the end of our AMA with StepHero today! Thank you so much to everyone who participated! Thank you Ms Lilly for your time and participation for today’s AMA :pray:t2: Would love if you can share as well StepHero’s social links where can community get latest updates from the team :pray:

I would love to say thank you all for spending time on our AMA. You’re an amazing community. I hope to see you all again in the Step Hero community.

Please register join our IDO Whitelist.

You can follow our social channels for more information and updates.

:busts_in_silhouette: Join us on social media:
Website (https://stephero.io/)| Twitter (https://twitter.com/StepHeroNFTs) | Facebook (Redirecting...) | Medium (https://stephero.medium.com/) | Reddit | (https://www.reddit.com/user/StepHeroNFTs)Youtube
(Step Hero - YouTube):point_right: (https://www.reddit.com/user/StepHeroNFTs) More details here (https://whitepaper.stephero.io/)