PolkaRARE IDO Schedule
- Whitelist Opening: 5:00 p.m UTC, Thursday, May 6, 2021
- Whitelist Closing: 3:00 p.m UTC, Saturday, May 8, 2021
- Winner announcement: Saturday, May 8, 2021
- KYC time: 4:00 p.m UTC, Thursday, May 6, 2021–3:00 p.m UTC, Sunday, May 9, 2021
- IDO Date: 11:30 a.m UTC, Tuesday, May 11, 2021
PolkaRARE IDO Details
- Total allocation: $50,000
- Price per token: $0.1 per $PRARE
- Accepted currency: USDT
- Restricted countries: United States of America, China, Hong Kong, and all sanctioned OFAC countries
- Token allocation based on tier:
How to join PolkaRARE IDO on Red Kite?
To be eligible for PolkaRARE Red Kite public offering, please complete the following steps:
- Follow PolkaRARE’s and PolkaFoundry’s social channels below:
- Follow Twitter accounts: @PolkaRare and @PolkaFoundry,
- Join community groups: @PolkaRARE and @PolkaFoundry,
- Subscribe to announcement channels: @PolkaRAREAnn and @PolkaFoundryANN.
No social activity requirements for Eagle and Phoenix tiers. Only Dove and Hawk tiers are required to follow this step.
- Register an account on the Red Kite website,
Please follow the guideline HERE.
- Staking PKF, sPKF, or PKF/ETH LP to claim your tier,
Click HERE to know more about the requirements and benefits of each Red Kite tier.
Join the PolkaRARE Pool,
Fill in Red Kite KYC form and follow all requirements for KYC.
PolkaRARE is a Web3 economy for unique and scarce digital assets powered by Polkadot, Polygon, Ethereum, and Binance Smart Chain. The NFT multi-chain marketplace allows any user or brand to create, trade, and discover NFTs. By leveraging an NFT’s provable scarcity and transferability, and PolkaRARE’s offerings, we aim to unlock the maximum potential of NFTs.
About Red Kite
Red Kite is a cutting-edge launchpad powered by PolkaFoundry as part of the growing $PKF ecosystem. We focus on solving two major problems of early-stage projects: limited marketing and lack of investors due to fraud concerns. Projects on Red Kite are carefully hand-picked through a vetting process that considers everything from the project teams’ origin to legitimacy and execution capability. These projects are also supported by a network of our tier-1 marketing partners, top influencers, and interactive communities to help them soar.
Need more information about Red Kite?
Follow us on PolkaFoundry’s official groups and channels so you won’t miss anything!