Since this IDO, there are some changes in participating in IDO on the Red Kite launchpad as below:
There will be two token purchasing phases:
- Phase 1 is for whitelisters who are from Hawk, Eagle, and Phoenix tiers and the winners of the Dove tier. Each person can buy up to the amount of their guaranteed allocation.
- Phase 2 is for all whitelisters of the pool, including those who did not win the lottery. Each person will be able to buy up to a maximum of $100 worth of tokens in the form of FCFS.
We no longer use Google form for whitelisting. The whitelist registration will be done directly on the Red Kite website.
- Whitelist Opening: 01:00 p.m UTC, Monday, July 5, 2021
- Whitelist Closing: 01:00 p.m UTC, Saturday, July 10, 2021
- Winner announcement: Sunday, July 11, 2021
- IDO date: Monday, July 12, 2021
- Buying time Phase 1: 11:30 a.m UTC — 12:30 p.m UTC
- Buying time Phase 2: 12:30 p.m UTC — 13:00 p.m UTC
- Claiming time: 02:00 p.m UTC
- Token type: BEP20
- Price per token: $0.03 per $BUNI
- Total allocation: $100,000
- Vesting schedule: 50% at TGE, then lock for one month (Read more about Bunicorn tokenomic)
- Accepted currency: BUSD
- Restricted countries: United States of America, China, Hong Kong, and all sanctioned OFAC countries (DR Congo, Iran, Myanmar, Sudan, Iraq, Ivory Coast, North Korea, Syria, Zimbabwe, Cuba, Belarus, Liberia)
- Token allocation:
Read HERE to get to know the latest tier policy on the Red Kite launchpad.
There is 1 Hawk who owns 5,000 Red Kite points, 1 Eagle who owns Red Kite points, and 1 Phoenix who owns 60k Red Kite points.
The total number of Red Kite points = 5,0001 + 20,0001.05 + 60,000*1.1 = 92,000 PKF
- Hawk’s allocation = (5,000/92,000)*90,000 = $4,900
- Eagle’s allocation = ((20,000*1.05)/92,000)*90,000 = $20,550
- Phoenix’s allocation = ((60,000*1.1)/92,000)*90,000 = $64,570
The more Red Kite points you have, the more $BUNI you can buy.
How to join the Bunicorn IDO pool on Red Kite?
NOTE: $BUNI is a BEP20 token, so you must use the BSC wallet and pay in BUSD.
To be eligible for Bunicorn public offerings on Red Kite, please complete the following steps:
Step 1: Follow Bunicorn’s and PolkaFoundry’s social channels below:
- Follow Twitter accounts: @bunicornswap and @PolkaFoundry,
- Join community groups: @bunicornswap_en and @PolkaFoundry,
- Subscribe to announcement channels: @bunicornswap and @PolkaFoundryANN.
- Like and retweet IDO announcement tweet on PolkaFoundry’s Twitter with $BUNI $PKF #RedKite hashtags.
NOTE: Users who belong to Eagle and Phoenix tiers will not be required to do the above steps when joining the IDO pool. However, we recommend following Twitter and Telegram groups to stay up-to-date with important announcements.
Step 2: Register an account on the Red Kite website and complete the KYC.
Please follow the guideline HERE. Since May 24, 2021, we have only accepted KYC via Blockpass.
Step 3: Staking PKF or PKF/ETH LP to claim your tier.
Staking to ensure you achieve at least the minimum tier of the pool. If it is your first time staking on Red Kite, you will need to Approve tokens once (and only once) before you stake PKF.
Step 4: Join the Bunicorn IDO Pool, then complete the Whitelist procedure
- After completing all required tasks according to your tier, join the Bunicorn IDO pool and click the Apply Whitelist button.
- Enter your Twitter account and Telegram’s username.
- Click Submit.
- After that, Red Kite will ask you to sign your wallet. Click Sign on your wallet to complete applying.
Bunicorn is an automated market-making decentralized exchange that is built on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC). Bunicorn inherited all of BSC’s strengths while being powered with advanced features.
- Flexible AMM pools with up to 8 tokens, any weights.
- Amplified pools that allow swapping between stablecoin pairs with lower slippage and higher capital efficiency.
- Liquidity Bootstrapping Pools, a fair token distribution model against front-running bots.
- Smart order routing that automatically splits your swap across several pools for optimized price.
- Dynamic fees adjusted based on the underlying volatility.
- Liquidity providers can also join multi-token pools with a single asset.
- New innovative yield farming model that vests the earned reward and wraps them into NFT collectibles.
Learn more about Bunicorn:
About Red Kite
Red Kite is a cutting-edge launchpad powered by PolkaFoundry as a part of the growing $PKF ecosystem. Red Kite projects are carefully chosen through vetting, which takes everything from the origins of the project teams to legitimacy and implementation capacities into account. These projects are also supported by a network of our high-class marketing partners, leading influencers, and interactive communities.
Need more information about Red Kite? Follow us on PolkaFoundry’s official groups and channels so you won’t miss anything!