Since July 5, there will be two token purchasing phases:
- Phase 1 is for whitelisters who are from Hawk, Eagle, and Phoenix tiers and the winners of the Dove tier. Each person can buy up to the amount of their guaranteed allocation.
- Phase 2 is for all whitelisters of the pool, including those who did not win the lottery. Each person will be able to buy up to a maximum of $100 worth of tokens in the form of FCFS.
- About PolkaPlay: From content to NFTs, PolkaPlay is the easiest way to create, sell, and collect NFTs. PolkaPlay provides a social NFT platform for users to create images, short videos, and NFTs seamlessly while earning rewards through positive engagement. This exciting new product, therefore, allows users to monetize content whether through minting, selling, or viewing.
- Litepaper: https://polkaplay.io/PolkaPlay-LitePaper_v1.0.pdf
- Tokenomics: POLO Numbers
- Website: https://polkaplay.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/polkaplay
- Telegram group: Telegram: Contact @Polkaplay
- Telegram announcement channel: Telegram: Contact @Polkaplayio
- Medium: https://medium.com/polkaplay
- Whitelist Opening: 02:00 p.m UTC, Monday, July 26, 2021
- Whitelist Closing: 02:00 p.m UTC, Sunday, August 1, 2021
- Winner announcement: Monday, August 2, 2021
- IDO date: Tuesday, August 3, 2021
- Buying time Phase 1: 12:00 p.m UTC — 01:00 p.m UTC
- Buying time Phase 2: 01:00 p.m UTC — 01:30 p.m UTC
- Claiming time: 03:00 p.m UTC
- Token type: BEP20
- Price per token: $0.0055 per $POLO
- Total allocation: $81,000
- Vesting schedule: 50% at TGE, then unlock over 2 months.
- Accepted currency: BUSD
- Restricted countries: United States of America, China, Hong Kong, and all sanctioned OFAC countries (DR Congo, Iran, Myanmar, Sudan, Iraq, Ivory Coast, North Korea, Syria, Zimbabwe, Cuba, Belarus, Liberia)
- Token allocation:
There is 1 Hawk who owns 5,000 Red Kite points, 1 Eagle who owns 20,000 Red Kite points, and 1 Phoenix who owns 60,000 Red Kite points.
The total number of Red Kite points = 5,0001 + 20,0001.05 + 60,000*1.1 = 92,000 PKF
- Hawk’s allocation = (5,000/92,000)*75,400 = $4,098
- Eagle’s allocation = ((20,000*1.05)/92,000)*75,400 = $17,211
- Phoenix’s allocation = ((60,000*1.1)/92,000)*75,400 = $54,091
The more Red Kite points you have, the more $POLO you can buy.
How to join the PolkaPlay IDO pool on Red Kite?
To be eligible for PolkaPlay public offerings on Red Kite, please complete the following steps:
Step 1: Follow PolkaPlay’s and PolkaFoundry’s social channels below:
- Follow Twitter accounts: @polkaplay and @PolkaFoundry,
- Join community groups: @Polkaplay and @PolkaFoundry,
- Subscribe to announcement channels: @Polkaplayio and @PolkaFoundryANN.
- Like and retweet this tweet: https://twitter.com/polkaplay/status/1418965354261405701?s=20 with hashtags #RedKite $PKF $POLO
NOTE: Users who belong to Eagle and Phoenix tiers will not be required to do the above steps when joining the IDO pool. However, we recommend following Twitter and Telegram groups to stay up-to-date with important announcements.
Step 2: Sign up for a PolkaPlay account
Visit https://app.polkaplay.io/ and create a new account. Please don’t spam the platform with tasks screenshots.
Step 3: Register an account on the Red Kite website and complete the KYC.
Please follow the guideline HERE.
Step 4: Staking PKF or PKF/ETH LP to claim your tier.
Stake to ensure you achieve at least the minimum tier of the pool.
If it is your first time staking on Red Kite, you will need to Approve tokens once (and only once) before you stake PKF.
Step 5: Join the PolkaPlay IDO Pool, then complete the Whitelist procedure.
- After completing all required tasks according to your tier, join the Bunicorn IDO pool and click the Apply Whitelist button.
- Enter your Twitter account and Telegram’s username.
- Click Submit.
- After that, Red Kite will ask you to sign your wallet. Click Sign on your wallet to complete applying.
About Red Kite
Red Kite is a cutting-edge launchpad powered by PolkaFoundry as a part of the growing $PKF ecosystem. Red Kite projects are carefully chosen through vetting, which takes everything from the origins of the project teams to legitimacy and implementation capacities into account. These projects are also supported by a network of our high-class marketing partners, leading influencers, and interactive communities.
Need more information about Red Kite? Follow us on PolkaFoundry’s official groups and channels so you won’t miss anything!